Fall is quickly approaching, which means it’s time to start thinking about packing up your summer belongings. If you’re like most people, you have a lot of summer gear – from pool floats to beach umbrellas to lawn chairs. And if you don’t have a place to store it all, it can be a real pain come winter.
So what’s the best way to store your summer things? Here are 10 great storage solutions for your summer gear:
- Use plastic bins. Plastic bins are great for storing all kinds of things, including summer gear. They’re durable, stackable, and easy to access. Plus, they’ll keep your things organized and out of the way.
- Invest in some shelving. If you don’t have a lot of space, investing in some shelving can be a great way to maximize your storage. You can use shelves to store things like pool floats, beach umbrellas, and lawn chairs.
- Hang things up. If you have items that can be hung up, such as pool towels or bathing suits, take advantage of that! Hanging things up is a great way to save space and keep your belongings organized.
- Use vacuum-sealed bags. Vacuum-sealed bags are great for storing clothes and other items that might get damaged by moisture. They’ll protect your things and keep them clean and dry all winter long.
- Get a storage unit. This is probably the most obvious solution, but it’s also the most effective. A storage unit will give you a dedicated space to keep all of your summer things, and you won’t have to worry about them taking up space in your home or garage.
- Store things in the attic. If you have an attic, it’s the perfect place to store things that you don’t need to access on a regular basis. Just be sure to label everything clearly so you can find it when you need it.
- Store things in the basement. Like the attic, the basement is a great place to store things that you don’t need to access regularly. Just be sure to label everything clearly and keep it organized so you can find it when you need it.
- Use under-bed storage. If you have a bed with storage underneath, take advantage of it! This is a great way to store things like extra blankets and pillows, out-of-season clothes, and more.
- Get creative with furniture. If you have some extra furniture, you can use it to store things like summer gear. For example, you can use a dresser to store pool towels or a coffee table to store beach umbrellas.
- Use your car. If you have a car with a lot of space, you can use it to store things like bikes, kayaks, and other large items. Just be sure to secure them so they don’t move around while you’re driving.
These are just 10 storage solutions for your summer gear. With a little creativity, you can find a storage solution that works for you and your belongings. So get started today and make sure your summer things are stored away safely!