Are you looking to get your hair like Jennifer Lawrence? Fancy trying one of Kylie Jenner’s hair transformations? In this post, we will share some of the best hair tips from celebrity hairstylists to get your strands perfectly ready for a fabulous Hollywood-inspired look.
At Mystraightener.com, we have even more hacks to make your hair look healthy and fabulous. You’re welcome to stop by and browse through our posts. Or just read on if hair tips from celebrity stylists is what you’re primarily interested in. We’re here to help you make bad hair days a thing of the past!
1. Don’t hold the hairdryer too close to your locks. Touching the hair blower nozzle excessively close to your strands definitely speeds up drying time. But it also burns your tresses, so make sure you avoid doing that.
2. Use a flat iron on completely dry hair. A typical hairstyling mistake is to use a flat iron on your strands while they’re still damp. Always use heated tools when your hair is completely dry.
3. Always towel-dry before applying conditioner. Excess water in your strands will prevent the conditioner from penetrating the hair shaft and delivering the needed moisture to strengthen and beautify your crowning glory.
4. Avoid sleeping with an elastic band in your hair. It results in breakages. If sleeping with your tresses tied up is what you’re used to, then opt for a silk band instead. That way, you will protect your locks from being damaged.
5. Opt for colored shampoos. Blonde hair tends to turn brassy or yellowish over time. If you want to bring back that golden bombshell look, make the most of blue/purple shampoos. To keep your perfect blonde hair color intact, mix a good purple shampoo with your favorite nourishing shampoo when washing your hair.
6. Deep conditioning is key. Make sure you use a deep hair conditioning mask at least once a week. Regular hair conditioning prevents damage, increases moisture, enhances elasticity, improves strength, as well as makes your hair softer and shinier.
7. Wash your shampoo out properly. This sounds quite obvious, however, a lot of us don’t follow this simple rule. If you don’t wash out hair products properly, this will result in a dry scalp and can eventually lead to hair damage.
Final Thought: Be Your Own Stylist
We’ve all been there — a few days after leaving the salon with the perfect hair, your new hairstyle has already lost its lusciousness. Don’t panic though — with our tips here and at MyStraightener.com, you will no longer need to splurge on weekly salon trips or pricey hair care products. With a little help from our experts, you will learn to be your own stylist.