Jamaican Black Castor Oil, or fondly coined as JBCO, is a rising trend among people who claim to have gained numerous benefits from it. With many false advertisements about hair care and hair growth serum nowadays, JBCO has been a game-changer since it appeared in the market.
JBCO contains a generous amount of omega-9 acid and antioxidants, among other properties. It also has proven benefits for medical and cosmetic purposes. Additionally, it has been long used in Jamaica for several years.
There are two kinds of castor oil you can find in the market, namely yellow and black. The former is produced by cold-pressed castor beans, while the latter gets roasted, which gives it its deep brown and sometimes ash color.
How is JBCO Beneficial for the Hair?
Among other things, Jamaican Black Castor Oil has moisturizing properties, making it a perfect hair growth stimulant. The oil also has antibacterial properties, and it can aid in common hair problems such as split ends and tangles.
Here are some more perks to using black castor oil.
- It is for all hair types.
- No matter if your hair type is curly, wavy, straight, JBCO will work its way in any hair. It will thicken and serve as a hair moisturizer, preventing breakage so you can say goodbye to annoying hair fall.
It has added benefits of holding off dandruff and itchy scalp. Massaging your scalp with black castor oil can help strengthen hair follicles, making hair healthier.
- It can also be used for eyelashes, eyebrows, and beards.
- JBCO aids in growing beards, eyelashes, and eyebrows. The oil directly works on hair follicles, acting as natural nourishment. It is effortless to apply as you only need to brush a dab of cotton with a drop of oil over your beards, lashes, or brows. Because of this it is often a main ingredient in leading hair, lash, and beard oils.
You can then proceed to massage the area and repeat the process every night before hitting the sack. Results can be seen in less than six weeks, however for your beard you should try this Free beard oil samples US.
- It can be used as a hair treatment.
- You heard it right. You do not have to spend thousands in the salon to get hot oil treatment. You can do it right at the convenience of your home with items you can easily find in your room. Just apply the oil all over your hair, gently massaging the scalp in the process.
You can use a plastic cap to wrap your hair and then head into the hairdryer for about 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with water, and voila, you get salon-grade treatment minus the high price.
- It is an excellent skin moisturizer.
- The benefits of Jamaican Black Castor Oil is not only limited to hair; it is also good for the skin. Its natural moisturizing properties can help you looking young and give you baby-soft skin. It can be applied like any cream or moisturizer, and you can do this twice a day for best results.
There are plenty of other benefits of black castor oil for a person’s overall wellness. It is best to try it out yourself and see why many people are switching over to this natural oil.