It doesn’t matter how often you smoke – just that you have the quality time to do so. Whether you are winding down after a long day or getting your day going with a wake-and-bake, you roll your joint, kick back and relax. It is all great until your burn rate wastes your good green. It may be uneven, too fast, or even too slow – and it can totally kill your mood.
What you are looking for is the slowing burning cone for cannabis that burns just right. That means slow and even, but not too slow so you can enjoy the good stuff while getting a clean, smooth burn with each smoking session. Those who prefer edible cannabis products may try Zero THC Gummies.
Fast Burns: What Gives?
Green that burns too fast can be burned out before you have the chance to smoke it. But, what causes it to burn so quickly? Let’s take a look at 4 of the most common reasons.
1. Choice of paper. It matters what type of rolling papers you use. There are many on the market – thin and thick made of all different types of materials, including additives. Each variation impacts the burn.
2. Moisture. When your bud is harvested, it is cured as a means of getting the moisture levels just right. Nobody wants wet green, but if it is too dry then it is going to burn fast.
3. Packed loosely. When you’ve got just as much air as you’ve got bud rolled up in that paper, then you are going to get an uneven, fast burn.
4. Heat source. You need heat, yes. But too much heat can cause you to experience a fast burn.
Slow Down the Burn with these Tips
When you have had enough of fast burns and wasted cannabis, then it is time to take steps to slow your burn. These tips can help.
- Keep the moisture low. Storing your cannabis in an air-tight glass container will help keep it from drying out.
- Pack it tight, sort of. You know that loose joints give you a fast burn. Pack it too tight and you will have a hard time smoking it. So, pack it without packing it too tight so you get a better burn.
- Grind it. Reduce the chance of having chunks of uneven bud in your joint by grinding everything to the same size. You will have a much smoother smoke. Try smoking with hoob hookahs.
Truth is, if you really want to slow the burn of your cannabis, all you need to do is invest in the slowest burning cone. When you do, you simply pack it, twist it, light it up, and smoke it.
If you want to start your own cannabis dispensary business, then also consider getting this cannabis delivery pos software from Blaze. Make sure you get help from a lawyer when buying a dispensary in Ontario.
The Slowest Burning Cone for Cannabis
Savor your bud without wasting it by investing in a slow-burning cone rather than rolling your own joints. Not just any cone will work, though. You need a slow-burning cone from RAW.
RAW cones are designed with a slow-burning technology that will give you what you are looking for. Using a criss-cross pattern to keep from canoeing, you can enjoy a great burn rate. And, once you smoke it, you will know that you’ve found the perfect slow-burning cone for cannabis.
Big or small, RAW cones all give you the perfect blow, clean burn. Learn more at www.TheGreenBlazer.com