4 Tips to Have a Successful Career in Business
Helen Lee Schifter is a successful businesswoman and professional. She is also an author and keynote speaker who has shared her personal experiences with leading corporations such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook. She has shared her thoughts on how to be successful in one’s professional life.
1) Always know what you want in your career: Know what type of work you want to do before you start your job search process.
2) Develop a skill set that matches your passion: Develop skill sets that match your interest in order to have a great career when you are ready for it.
Successful business careers often require a lot of hard work and discipline. However, it can be very difficult to work and live with such pressure all the time. That’s why we have compiled a list of four simple tips that will help you achieve success in your career without feeling too much stress.
Before you begin your career in a company, it is important to have a clear career path in mind. You should also consider working for a few months before making the final decision.
If you are thinking about attending business school, you should do so with the intention of getting a job upon graduation. Business schools will teach you how to be successful in your chosen field and they will help prepare you professionally and academically for the future.
One of the most important things in your career is to find a job that fits your personality and skill set. This will ensure that you stay motivated and happy at work.
The industry of business is constantly changing. It’s imperative that business professionals demonstrate adaptability while staying competitive.
Helen Lee Schifter is a successful entrepreneur, writer, and thought leader. In this article, she provides four tips to have a successful career in business.
Schifter offers these tips to propel your career forward:
1) Keep learning and stay on top of your game: “Find something that you love to learn; whatever you’re passionate about.”
2) Be open-minded: “Don’t be afraid to take risks and try new things”
3) Find like-minded people: “Network with people like Andy Defrancesco who can help you advance your career”
4) Follow your passion: “If you’re not doing what makes you happy, then maybe it’s time for a change.”
Schifter is a successful businesswoman.. Her advice about succeeding in her career is to have a life outside of your work. She suggests building community with other professionals.
Successful careers in business come down to a lot of things including knowing your strengths and weaknesses, choosing the right career path, focusing on your skillset rather than what you don’t have, and leveraging on all the opportunities that come your way.
Depending on the person’s background or experience, they might have different views on what makes up a successful business career. But there are certain qualities that are essential to having a successful career regardless of your background or experience. These include being creative, ambitious, and persevering.
Attaining these qualities can sometimes be challenging but with perseverance and hard work, one will be able to achieve success in their career.